Experience diverse & incredible landscapes
Canada is an amazing country filled with wild scenic experience and one of the best education system in the world
Why study in Canada?
Here is why you should choose Canada as your study abroad destination:
- Affordable Education: Education in Canada is economical as average tuition fees ranges between $10,000-$33,000 per annum.
- Quality Teaching: The highly dynamic study environment not only help students in acquiring knowledge, but also helps in demonstrating one’s creative bent of mind and develops confidence.
- Education Recognition: Canada has one of the world’s best and superior quality of education system having international recognition and outstanding programs in diverse subject areas.
- Safety: Canada has been consistently ranked by the United Nations as one of the best places in the world to live and is considered as a safe and peaceful country.
- Student Support: : All universities and colleges have student services department and international offices. They usually include personal counselling, career development, student welfare and can address one’s personal needs as an international student.
- Part Time Earning Opportunities: International students can work up to 20 hours per week during their studies and 40 hours per week during vacation.
Canada’s education system
Canada’s educational system that rivals some of the best in the world and is taught in both English and French, the two most common languages spoken globally.
Due to its high GDP spending on education (ranked 2nd amongst the G-8 countries), student outcomes are of the highest standards. This also carries over to its universities, with Canadian degrees, diplomas and certificates being well regarded across the world.
With a focus on technology, research, and innovation, you’ll be immersed in a forward-thinking society while learning from some of the brightest minds.
What are the study costs in Canada?
Studying in Canada is very reasonable. Usually, undergraduate fees for international students are around CA$25,000 per year, depending on what course of study you’ve chosen and which university you have enrolled in.
Studying more expensive courses such as engineering and medicine can cost on average CA$28,000 per year as an undergraduate.
Employment opportunities in Canada
International graduates can gain a Post-Graduation Work Permit and work in Canada for up to 3 years after graduating from a designated Canadian education institution. To be eligible, you must:
- have continuously studied full-time for eight months preceding the completion of your course
- apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation that you’ve successfully completed your course and that you’re eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate
- have a valid study permit when applying for your work permit
A step-by-step guide to Application & Visa Process
Australia has a strict visa system. Do not worry, we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Soi Immigration Consultant and talk with an Admission Counsellor
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements, and budget
- Apply for the Canadian university with our assistance
- Get counseling on visa from our experts
- Pay financial deposits
- Receive LOA (Letter of Acceptance) from the university
- Apply for your visa with our help
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for Canada