Why Migrate To Australia?

Choosing to move from one country to another has always been target oriented with a hope to get a better lifestyle and opportunities to work in the interest of oneself family and for the development of the nation. At this stage in the world, Australia is the best and the safest place to live, study and work as immigrant. We at Next World Immigration help the clients to have a hassle-free process and best of the results in their entire visa processing. Now there are many avenues open for all to work anywhere around the globe so it has become quite easier to live better off where you feel the opportunity to work has more challenges and scope of success since this world has become a global village now and is working on those parameters.

Migrate to Australia

Reasons For Migrate To Australia

1. Career and Jobs Opportunity

Australia is considered as one of the world’s best economy with the serene and progressive environment for all the individuals. In this country always the skills are appreciated and talented people can earn a great deal of money and can progress rapidly in terms of economic growth and position too.

2. Lifestyle

Australia gives you vast opportunities and infrastructure to live a life which you dream of and maintain the best living standard and enjoy every comfort of life which you deserve to get. The payment structure you can attain and the living standard in terms of maintaining a good home transport and designation can all be a reality and Next World Immigration helps you to achieve that dream.

3. Standard and Educational Structure

Australia provides you the vast exposure of different fields in education and learning skills are enhanced which makes you capable to get a dream job there only.

Australian VISA Types

Study Permit in Sitarganj

Study Permit

Subclass 500
Subclass 408
Subclass 485

Work Permit in Sitarganj

Work Permit

Subclass 189
Subclass 400
Subclass 485

Visitor Visa

Visitor Permit

Subclass 600
Subclass 601
Subclass 651

Tourist Permit

Tourist Permit

Subclass 600
Subclass 601
Subclass 651

Study Permit

The Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution, in line with your enrolment. With this visa you can:
  • take part in an eligible course of study
  • include your family members in your application (your partner or you and your partner's dependent child.
  • apply online in or outside Australia
  • work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts.

  • Eligibility
  • you must be 6 years or older
  • provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at a full-time course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS
  • show evidence of your English language skills
  • you and your family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved Australian health insurance provider for the length of your stay in Australia
  • If you’re under 18 years of age, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place while you are in Australia
  • meet health and character requirements
  • have enough money for your stay
  • You may be required to provide evidence of your English language skills at any time while your application is being processed. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for study, work and migration. As a proud co-owner of IELTS, we can help you book and prepare for your IELTS test if you’re required to take one.
    Australian Government Endorsed Events
    This temporary visa lets you come to Australia to participate in events that are endorsed by the Australian Government.
  • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​It is only for participation in certain events that have been endorsed by the Australian Government
  • You can stay in Australia for the duration of the event or up to 4 years

  • Special Program
    This visa lets you stay in Australia to take part in an approved special program. Special programs can include youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community programs, school language assistants or "gap year school volunteering ".
  • ​​​​​​​​​​Take part in a special program in Australia to exchange culture, knowledge and social experiences
  • Stay in Australia for usually up to 12 months with members of your family unit
  • Apply for the visa in or outside Australia, but not in immigration clearance
  • Religious Program
    This visa lets you do full-time religious work for a religious institution in Australia. You and your family who apply for the visa with you can stay here for up to 2 years.
  • ​​​​​​​​Do full-time religious work to serve a religious institution in Australia
  • Stay in Australia for up to 2 years with members of your family unit
  • Apply for the visa in or outside Australia, but not in immigration clearance
  • Research Activities
    This visa lets you observe or take part in a research project at a research or tertiary institution in Australia. You and your family who apply for the visa with you can stay here for up to 2 years.
  • ​​​​​Observe or take part in an Australian research project
  • Stay in Australia for up to 2 years with members of your family unit
  • Apply for the visa in or outside Australia, but not in immigration clearance
  • The temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after you have finished your studies. The visa has two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream. The length of your stay will depend on which stream you apply for.

    Recent Visa Update

    Eligibility requirements for a post-study work visa (Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) will be relaxed if you're enrolled with an Australian education provider and have been impacted by COVID-19 and associated travel restrictions.* Under these arrangements:
    • You will be able to count this towards the Australian Study Requirement if you're an existing or new student visa holder undertaking online study outside Australia because of COVID-19.
    • Eligible graduates affected by travel restrictions will also be able to apply for and be granted a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa outside Australia.
    • Extra time will be given for you to provide English language results if you're unable to take a test in their home country because of COVID-19.Additional time will also be provided to undertake biometric collection and health checks if COVID-19 has disrupted access to services.

    *Disclaimer: This information is correct as of the release of this announcement on July 20, 2020 and is subject to change, speak to our education counsellor to get the latest information.

    Work Permit

    Points tested stream
    This visa lets invited workers with skills we need live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
  • ​​​​You don't need a sponsor or nominator
  • You must be invited to apply
  • You must be under 45 to be invited
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa
    The Highly Specialised Work stream of this temporary visa lets you do short-term, highly specialised work in Australia. It is suitable if you have specialised skills, knowledge or experience not generally available in Australia.
  • have highly specialised skills, knowledge or experience that can help Australian business and can't reasonably be found in Australia
  • only do the work or activities for which your visa was granted
  • Temporary Graduate visa
    This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily.
  • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Graduates impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions are now able to apply for and be granted a Temporary Graduate visa outside Australia – they must hold or have held a Student visa in the past 12 months to apply.
  • ​​​​​​​​​
  • You can work in Australia
  • Have a qualification relevant to an occupation on the skilled occupation list
  • You can bring your family with you
  • Visitor Permit

    Electronic Travel Authority
    Visit Australia as often as you wish in a 12-month period. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.
    Australia has strict border measures in place to protect the health of the community. You cannot apply for an ETA online, or through an agent or airline at this time.
  • Certain passport holders can apply for an ETA as part of the Australian ETA mobile app trial.
  • Travellers not included in the Australian ETA trial can apply online through ImmiAccount for another visa that might suit their needs. European passport holders might be eligible for an eVisitor (subclass 651).
  • Tourist stream (apply outside Australia)
    This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to go on a cruise or to see family and friends.
  • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​We might grant you a stay of 3, 6 or 12 months
  • Visit friends and family, cruise or have a holiday
  • You must be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your visa.
  • eVisitor
    With this visa
  • you can visit family or friends
  • cruise or have a holiday
  • undertake business visitor activities
  • study or train for up to 3 months, in some circumstances
  • Get Consulting TO Migrate

    Contact Us